Have you ever been at work and in the redundancy of your job, just stopped for a moment and thought, is this it? Is this really all there is for me? I could be doing so much more with my life and I don’t want it to go to waste.
Well, I can’t even tell you how many times I have had that thought. Then I get inspired and talk about all the amazing business ideas and all the things that I could do if only I had money. See that’s the problem, you aspire to open a store or to flip houses or have your own real estate company, well maybe those are just my dreams, but the problem is that in order to do all of those things, you need money. Ever heard the phrase “you need money to make money”? Well, unfortunately it’s true.
So then you go round and round in your mind thinking and wishing there was a way to get money to follow those crazy dreams or you think, if I find a way to make good money, maybe I will just stick with that and see where it goes.
When you take that moment to stop and look where you’re at in life and what you’re doing day in and day out, have you taken a moment to look around at everyone else there with you? It’s very likely that everyone else has the same thinking and is just looking for a way to get out of this vicious cycle of redundancy and boredom. Not only is it not your passion, but it takes you away from the things you love most. Whether that’s your family, children, pets, sports, you name it.
- Personally, I hate the fact that a chunk of my paycheck goes toward paying someone else to spend almost 9 hours 5 days a week practically raising my child, when I want that to be me.
- I hate that when he’s sick, I am still paying for daycare but must stay home with him knowing that it’s unpaid because my work doesn’t provide sick time.
- I hate that I don’t have time to connect with friends because I’m always working, and if I’m not working I’m spending time with my baby I hardly get to see.
- I don’t like that we work so hard to gain so little
- I hate that we feel stuck in these roles and it causes tension in our marriage
- I hate that I have to keep encouraging my husband to stick it out at his job because we don’t have a choice.
- I hate that vacations are pretty much non-existent because we don’t have the money or we don’t have the time
Sorry for the rant there, but I feel like this is how most people feel. It’s so sad that America is supposed to be where dreams can come true but so many of us aren’t able to get there. Well, I think I have found the way and I’m working toward quitting my job, staying home with my baby while still being able to support my family and work from wherever I am.
- We aren’t going to pay anyone to watch my sweet baby
- When he is sick, I will spend all day cuddling him and nursing him back to health
- We are going to connect with old friends, and have as many play dates as we want
- We are going to work less and gain more
- We are going to worry less about money and focus more on our marriage
- We are going to get to the point financially where I can retire my husband from Corporate America-which he despises
- We are going to go on vacation whenever we want and wherever we want and no one is going to stop us
This may seem too good to be true, and I was skeptical at first as well but with some hard work you can totally get there too. There are so many people that are an inspiration to me and are already on the other side of this goal.
If you are tired of the redundancy of daily life and want to see the potential for what the future holds, please contact me. Email me at email@example.com, I want to share this opportunity with as many as I can because it’s a life changer.